I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
RGN - Abingdon - £17 p/h
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Hours: 37.5hrs Days/Nights
Are you looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? Do you have a registered Nurse PIN?
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an RGN to join the team at a small nursing home in the lovely Market Town of Abingdon.
The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom may be living with dementia, learning or physical disability, or sensory impairment.
This fantastic none profitable home, in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, offers a compassionate approach to care, and if you are a Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Apply.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you're a Nurse looking to join a fantastic reputable Care Home, offering a competitive Salary, apply today!
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 5th March 2018
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 5th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref PERIPATETIC2322CORNWALL
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 7th March 2018
£ 16.50 - 18.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 7th March 2018Closes 4th April 2018Ref CPCH/RGN/TF
A Golden Hello. It's just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (General). You...