I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Derby, Derbyshire, England
Registered General Nurse – Derby
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting committed Registered General Nurses to work in Derby and the surrounding area. Pulse offers you flexibility to work the shifts that best suit you and we offer you the option to use our new ipoint application to help you book your shifts with ease online.
Pulse nursing has 30 years experience providing health professionals to either the NHS or private health care settings. We are one of the leading staffing agencies in the UK and aim to offer our candidates the best service we can to get you working.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
As an agency we require our candidates to have the following:
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
• Must be highly organised and dedicated.
• High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
• Have great interpersonal skills
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
• To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.