I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Registered General Nurse – Lincolnshire
Pulse nursing is looking to recruit enthusiastic and devoted Registered General Nurses in the Lincolnshire area. We require our candidates to have recently worked on either a medical or surgical ward for a minimum of six months. As an agency we provide you with a flexible and simple way to work. We offer you the use of our new ipoint appication, this allows you to book the shifts that best suit your busy lifestyle effortlessly with a click of a button online.
Pulse is running on 30 years experience and aims to provide the best service for our candidates and future clients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
As an agency we require our general nurses to have the following:
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
• Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
• Have great communication skills.
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
• To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will be in contact with you as soon as possible.