I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Registered General Nurse – Leicestershire
Pulse Nursing is searching for dedicated Registered General Nurses within the Leicestershire area. We have a wide variety of shifts to offer, aiming to do this in the most flexible and effortless way possible, this is made easy with our new ipoint app that allows you to book the shifts that are best suited to you online. An ideal candidate would have six months experience working on either a medical or surgical ward. If you are committed and hard working Pulse is perfect for you.
Pulse is running on 30 years experience in providing health care professionals into different sectors like the NHS and private health services.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require our general nurses to have the following:
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
• To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.