I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Community nurse- Lincolnshire.
At Pulse Nursing we are looking to recruit experienced and professional Community Nurses to work in the Lincolnshire area. The ideal candidate would have twelve months experience within community nursing. If you’re committed and flexible Pulse Nursing is ideal for you. With our new ipoint application we’ve made working for us even easier by allowing you to view and book the shifts that best suit you online.
Pulse is a highly professional agency that is running on 30 years experience and is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing agencies.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
As an agency we require community nurses to have the following skills and experience;
• You must have 12 months working within a community setting
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
• Have great communication skills.
• Work well as an independent practitioner
• Be flexible and willing to work.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in touch with us and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.
Ref: GB COMNURSELINC