I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Derby, Derbyshire, England
Community Nurse – Derbyshire.
Pulse is looking for experienced and flexible community nurses to work in the Derbyshire area, as we have a wide variety of shifts to offer at greats rates of pay. The ideal candidate would be flexible and committed, with a minimum of twelve months experience working within the field. Pulse offers you shifts that work around your lifestyle, which is made effortless with our new iPoint application that allows you to book the shifts that are best suited to you online.
Pulse Nursing is one of the UK’s leading staffing agencies and has been established for 30 years.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require community nurses to have the following skills and experience;
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 12 months experience working within the community post your registration.
• Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
• Have great communication skills.
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
• To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please don’t hesitate to g