I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Walsall, West Midlands, England
Pulse have great shift opportunities for A&E nurses within and around Walsall. We give nurses an effective way of finding shifts that suit their current lifestyle.
We pride ourselves on providing our nurses and clients with the highest standards of service.
Why Choose Pulse?
• Modern - book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable - daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive - be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy - convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive - free revalidation support and ongoing training
• Must be registered with the NMC
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience within an A&E setting
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent work
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients, with strong communication skills
If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, or you would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Ref: A&E WS