I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Pulse have lots of shifts available for A&E nurses within and around Birmingham. Pulse gives nurses the option to find and pick up extra shifts that they can fit around other commitments they may have, giving them control of when they work while being able to gain more experience within their current speciality.
Having provided nursing staffing solutions since 1987, we make sure our nurses and clients are helped to highest standards.
Why choose Pulse?
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Must be registered with the NMC
• A minimum of twelve months recent experience within an A&E setting
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent work
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients, with strong communication skills
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to register with Pulse to see what other opportunities we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Ref: A&E BH