I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
A&E Nurse –Scunthorpe
We currently have a wide range of shifts available for A&E Nurses in the Scunthorpe area. We are looking for highly dedicated and flexible nurses. The ideal candidate will have twelve months experience working in A&E either in majors, minors, resus and triage. With our new iPoint application we have made this even easier by giving you the chance to view and book the shifts you want online.
At Pulse we are one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing agencies aiming to give you the highest level of service providing you with the shifts you want that best suit your busy lifestyle.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require A&E nurses to have the following skills and experience;
• You must be a NMC registered nurse.
• 12 months A&E experience post your registration.
• Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
• Have great interpersonal skills.
• To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
• To maintain a professional profile.
• High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in contact and one of our team will get in contact as soon as possible.