I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Set within a safe and therapeutic environment, the Priory Hospital Dewsbury is a 32 bedded locked service, supporting two different service user groups:
* Hartley Ward focuses upon the active rehabilitation of men with mental health issues. The emphasis is upon stabilising mental health, reducing risks and enhancing independent living skills, with a view to reintegration into the community. This is a 22 bed ward.
* Jubilee Ward supports men with dementia, and behaviours that challenge. This is a 10 bed ward.
What we'd like to offer you:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
No agencies please
If you forward any CV's to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Taunton, Somerset, England£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th March 2018
£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref AA/TA/12/03/18
Location: Taunton Salary: £26,453 - £33,800 p/a + enhancements Description: Set in acres of beautiful landscape, this service offer...