I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse (RGN) Community Rehab – London
Pulse is in search for devoted and committed Registered General Nurses at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
This will be a community rehab role caring for the elderly – and does not need to be able to drive.
Variety of shifts will be available for nurses including early/late/long days/nights to choose from all week round giving you the flexibility to work and adapt around your lifestyle.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent service as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
• Excellent communication skills
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
North Tipperary, Tipperary, Ireland£ 47400 - 58000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th March 2018
£ 47400 - 58000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref VAC-10759
On behalf of our client, we require a Clinical Nurse Manager to join their expanding team in an Acute setting in Co. Tipperary. Our...