I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hale, Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
* A driven and dynamic Nurse?
* An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
* Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
* Ready for a new challenge?
* Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
About our Priory Hospital
The Priory Hospital - Altrincham is part of the Priory Group, Europe's leading provider of specialist treatment in mental health. The hospital has an established reputation for providing the highest standards of care together with an extensive range of clinical services. The hospital has residential facilities for 50 patients as well as busy day care and outpatient services.
What we'd like to offer you:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please
If you forward any CV's to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept any CV's as a gift.