I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) – Liverpool
Pulse are currently in search of hardworking and dedicated registered nurses (RN) to work across the Accident and emergency departments (ED) in the Liverpool, Merseyside area. We also offer shifts A&E shifts in the North West and all across the UK.
When working with Pulse you will have the flexibility to work a wide variety of temporary ad hoc shifts while our mobile app, iPoint will help you book shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of twelve months experience in the last year working in A&E
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• High standard of clinical skills in emergency care
• Flexible and reliable
• Current valid NMC registration
In return Pulse will offer you:
• Excellent and competitive rates of pay
• Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
• Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
• Daily payroll service
• 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
• DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
• Free mandatory training
• iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
• Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.