I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
York, North Yorkshire, England
Stockton Hall is a highly specialist hospital where patients requiring a medium secure care setting can maximise value from therapeutic interventions. Our services have produced excellent recovery results for patients and they are able to progress to low secure or locked rehabilitation if possible.
The facility is split across seven wards as follows:
16 bedded female ward - Mental Health and Personality Disorder
16 bedded male ward - Personality Disorder
8 bedded elderly male ward - for those with a settled in presentation in need of rehabilitation for mental illness and/or personality disorders
Two 24 bedded male wards for mental health focus
Our RNLD role involves:
* Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as an RNLD, you'll need:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Flexible Benefits Packages
* NMC Payment in full
* Sign on bonus
* £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
* £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
* £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
* Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
* If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
* To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
* Donation to a charity of their choice
No agencies please
If you forward any CV's to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.