I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Priory Highbank Centre specialises in complex neuro-disability, including care of tracheostomy and mechanical ventilated patients. You would be part of our dedicated interdisciplinary team who offer evidence based patient centred care and therapy to help patients maximise their physical, emotional and social potential.
The Deputy Ward Manager (RGN Nurse) Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of care staff
* Planning, Assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Planning staff rotas
* Establish and maintain outstanding communications with clients, relatives and colleagues.
* Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager.
* Undertake on call within a rota
* Demonstrate consistent leadership and role modelling
The Deputy Ward Manager:
* Must be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
* Must have senior nursing experience working within a care home setting
* Brain Injury experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and have sound knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check.
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with patients, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today !!
In return, we offer:
* Working with a committed, forward thinking and supportive interdisciplinary team
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Paid sick leave (after qualifying period)
* Access to regular clinical supervision
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Subsided meals
* Free parking, corporate benefit package
* Annual NMC fee reimbursed by Priory
* Birthday Leave
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Taunton, Somerset, England£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th March 2018
£ 26453 - 33800 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref AA/TA/12/03/18
Location: Taunton Salary: £26,453 - £33,800 p/a + enhancements Description: Set in acres of beautiful landscape, this service offer...