I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A full-time vacancy has arisen on the Surgical Ward of a leading private hospital in Westminster.
The ward caters to patients following a variety of procedures including urology, gastrointestinal surgery and plastic surgery and the role will involve planning and implementing clinical care plans to patients and providing the best possible patient experience in line with the high standards and ethos of the hospital.
Details of the vacancy and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates
• An excellent annual salary of up to £36,951 depending on experience
• Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, a range of retail and leisure discounts and much more
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.