I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Nights - RGN/RMN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN, to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a medium sized nursing home based in Leicester. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, the home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for one more nurse to complete the team. The home is part of an established group in the area and is an integral part of the local care community.
* Salary of between £25,740.00 - £26,598.00 per annum,
* Uniforms Paid
* DBS Paid
* Annual leave entitlement of 28 days
* Employee discount scheme
* Fully implemented auto enrolment pension scheme
What the Candidate requires
* A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN)
* A clean DBS
* Experience in working with elderly care would be preferable
* 2 Referees
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents
based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents
and their relatives
* 33 hours per week, the role consists of 3 shifts per work, worked over seven-day rota
* Maintaining reports of patients' medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* To promote high quality care and best practices
* Help maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
* To maintain the storage and administration of controlled drugs
Ref: Staff Nurse - Leicester
Plymouth, Devon, England£ 16.00 - 16.25 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 16.00 - 16.25 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 9th April 2018Ref DR190318
We are seeking an individual with a caring nature who is ready for a new role in a comfortable and compassionate nursing home.The s...
Nantwich, Cheshire, England£ 29500 - 34500 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 29500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 17th April 2018Ref RG122
RG122 Staff Nurse NIGHTS Nantwich Small 30 bedded nursing home Full time £16.00 per hour PAID BREAKS Our client is looking for a de...