Senior Staff Nurse NICU Salary in the region of £35673pa to £40401pa plus 9% shift enhancements.
The hospital has been consistently growing over the past few years, almost doubling since 2008.
Our Paediatric wards hold 56 inpatient beds + 11 day case and are equipped with the latest technology to provide advanced medical and surgical care, including a Paediatric Intensive Care Unit which reflects the acuity and complex nature of the children who are admitted to our hospital. The Portland Hospital has a large number of international Paediatric patients, often funded by relevant embassies. Job Description
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week - flexible shifts on internal rotation, including long days, nights and weekends.
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is £35673pa to £40401pa + 9% shift enhancement and will be dependent upon skills and experience. Benefits
: We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, the use of all HCA facilities for acute medical conditions, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year and access to a fantastic flexible benefits scheme. We can also offer you a relocation packages if you are living outside of London or the UK. You can expect to be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge. Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and a minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- NMC Registration with valid RSCN/RCN (Child). First level degree or diploma in neonatal practice (QIS)
- ENB 405 / R23 / A99
- Evidence of on-going professional development.
- Basic Adult and Newborn Life Support
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
- Knowledge of clinical governance and evidence of experience with audits
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Teaching and mentoring experience
- Demonstrates evidence of applying current research to practice