I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Pulse requires more Registered General Nurses that have current and on going community nursing experience, within Herefordshire. We provide an easy and effective way for nurses to find shifts that fit around any current commitments they may have.
We are one of the UK’s largest nursing agencies, helping to provide nurses with many great opportunities to help increase their current experience further.
Why Choose Pulse?
• Reliable and dedicated recruitment service
• Daily payroll service
• Great opportunities for your specialty
• Competitive pay rates
• Use of our free app, ipoint where you can update your availability and book shifts
• A minimum of six months current or recent experience
• NMC registered
• Remain dedicated, compassionate and professional towards patients
• Able to adapt to demanding situations and environments
If this seems like the role for you or you’re interested in finding shifts that would suit your availability, apply below we will be in touch to discuss.
Ref: CN HS