I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
BMI Three Shires Hospital in Northampton is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Theatre Practitioner - Orthopaedics to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
* Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
* Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
* Mentorship qualification
Duties of this role include:
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Supportive management great learning environment, easy and free staff car parking, beautiful grounds
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref 1359
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is providing higher-quality care...