I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ashford, Kent, England
Position: Staff Nurse – RMN/RGN/RNLD – Ashford
Salary: Up to £15.85ph dependent upon experience and qualifications
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Support for revalidation
• Professional support through Nurses forum
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Amber Mace are currently recruiting nurses for a Brain Injury Rehab and Neurological Centre in Ashford. The service is a specialist facility that provides care to residents who have severe physical and/or cognitive problems resulting from a brain injury.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be directly involved in the health and well-being of all patients, as well as updating care plans, administering medication and supervising support workers and carers. This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected provider which can offer both personal and professional development.
You will be required to:
• To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• To protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
To join as a Staff Nurse you will be:
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (Mental Health, Adult, Child, Learning Disabilities)
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in mental health and of enhancing care
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY with your CV below, if you have any questions then please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...