I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
Pulse is currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Surrey area. Joining Pulse agency will give you flexibility and choice of when you want to work to fit around the lifestyle you have already, or giving you the option of change working agency full time. At Pulse you can pick up shifts and also block bookings to meet your needs.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why an A&E nurse should choose Pulse?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
• Exclusive access to ipoint for Pulse candidates, the free mobile app which gives you the first choice of shifts in your area
• Daily payroll service
• Free mandatory training
• £250 registration bonus*
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
Don’t miss out on this fantastic job opportunity by applying below and you will hear back from one of our team members.