I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Cambridgeshire areas. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK.
Why join our agency?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Daily payroll service
• Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free mobile app, ipoint
• Free mandatory training
• Revalidation support and guidance service*
• Referral bonus for recommending Pulse to a friend*
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.