I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Orpington, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Chelsfield Park has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse, Level 1
* Registered ODP
* To be well organised and calm
* Infection control audit results
* National Care Standards compliance
* Follow hospital and company policies and procedures
* Scrub and recovery skills
Duties of this role include:
* To work as part of the theatre team ensuring high standards of patient safety and care and to act in a professional manner
* Maintain knowledge of Data Protection Act in terms of patient records
* Provide support and teaching to other members of the multidisciplinary team, sharing knowledge, experience and skills
* Assist in the orientation of new personnel in the theatre with on-going training
* Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
* Participate in the hospital appraisal programme
* To attend all mandatory training and any meetings as directed by the Theatre Manager or Director of Nursing
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
*Please note successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS / PVG Check prior to employment.
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref 1359
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is providing higher-quality care...