I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
BMI Cavell Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Cancer Services department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Knowledge of NMC Professional Codes and an awareness of Hospital Policies
* Evidence of competency in area of practice
* Motivated to learn new skills and develop self
* Communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Counselling skills
* NMC registration
* ENB 998 or equivalent
* Chemotherapy in cancer care course or equivalent
* ENB 237 or equivalent Oncology course
* Mentorship qualification
* Leadership skills.
* Awareness of customer care
Duties of this role include:
* To demonstrate a consistently high professional standard of nursing care, acting as a role model
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
* Act as a role model for other members of staff
* To assist in developing and monitoring knowledge of nursing practice relevant to clinical area
* Ensure and drive clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients.
* Support the Oncology nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
* Work with the Oncology Team and ward team to deliver the clinical strategy for cancer care services
* Work with the team to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users, provide excellent customer service
* Support the Oncology Team, Ward Sisters and Manager to provide clinical leadership in the effective and efficient management of the ward and its resources.
* Assess, implement and evaluate nursing care with an evidence based approach, providing a high standard of clinical and customer care to all patients
* To accept responsibility and be professionally accountable for co-ordinating total nursing care for designated patients
* Demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care, developing care standards and monitoring their effectiveness to meet the required standards.
* To work as part of the ward team, supporting the Team, Ward Sisters and Manager to help deliver an effective management plan for the unit.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.