I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are recruiting for Theatre Practitioner (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
* Mentorship qualification
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Motivated and enthusiastic -
* Caring and Professional nature.
* Drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work in a team and use own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* Assist in the delivery of patient care.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
* Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act. Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
* Achieve agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref 1359
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is providing higher-quality care...