I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Taunton, Somerset, England
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely, medium-sized nursing home for the elderly. This home has a nursing vacancy on the nursing unit and the dementia unit.
You will be an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse with at least 1 year experience working within nursing in the UK. Experience of working in a nursing home is advantageous but not essential.
In this role you will:
• Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
• Develop, review and update care plans
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
• Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
• Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
• Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
• Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
• Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
To apply for this role you must have:
• Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
• A first level nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
• Current registration with the NMC
• The legal right to work in the UK
• A clean DBS with no restrictions on your practice
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...