I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Pre-operative Assessment department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
* Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
* Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
* Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits :
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.