I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
RGN / RMN / RNLD
Days or Nights
Full time or Part time
£15.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant nursing home providing for clients with needs associated with a learning disability or physical disability. The service is for a maximum of 21 residents aged 18 +.
* Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
* Registered General or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse
* Clear NMC Pin
* Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for residents
* The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
* A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
* A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
* Fixed shifts available
* Excellent support and supervision if required
* DBS paid for
* Free uniform
* Refreshments on shift
* Free parking
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...