I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Studies Registered general l nurse level 1.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Cardiac Experience (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
* Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
* Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
* Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
* Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
* Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
* Ensure all adverse occurrences and clinical incidents are reported correctly and action plans are developed and completed taking relevant action to drive improvements.
* Ensure effective communication channels are maintained across all areas.
* Implement and evaluate evidence based practice.
* Ensure robust risk assessment processes are in place.
* To ensure you are aware of your responsibilities, supporting policies and undertake the appropriate level of training for your role.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.