I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Woking, Surrey, England
Role: Nurse Ward Manager (RGN) – Hospice/Palliative Care
Salary: to £48,000 + excellent benefits
Nurse Ward Manager (RGN) – Hospice/Palliative Care – Surrey
Our client aspires to a time when every individual can approach end of life informed, supported and free of pain; a time when the needs of the individual, and of those close to them, are met with personalised care at the end of life.
• To provide clinical leadership and support to nursing staff and to other members of the multi-professional team, and to volunteers
• To act as a palliative care resource for clinical, administrative and volunteer staff
• To ensure statutory obligations are met and that all staff follow those that are relevant to the clinical area
• To review and update correct working practices and procedures in line with the Hospices Policy, Procedures and Audit guidelines
• To be responsible for the 24-hour provision of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
• To provide guidance on nursing issues relating to palliative care and to facilitate the seeking of guidance with regard to best practice in other areas that may be unfamiliar
• To establish and maintain effective communications with internal/external bodies
• To implement and review the on-going training and development plans for ward nursing team and volunteers and to act as a coach and mentor
Ideal candidates will have/be:
• A Registered Nurse (RGN) with a Valid UK PIN
• Degree in Palliative care or equivalent (Desirable)
• Understanding of policies and procedures relevant to role
• Able to identify, initiate and implement change
Apply for this role now via this website, or contact Steve Davis-D’Cruz on Apply.