I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
We are currently seeking multiple trained Advanced Nurse Practitioners for work in Lincoln. We have numerous positions across multiple sites and can offer full time or part time hours on a regular basis.
Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP? Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio? If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you!
The skill mix within these services is ENP, ANP and GP’s incorporating urgent care, telephone triage, face to face appointments and home visits.
We are offering competitive pay rates of up to £60 per hour. Our dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants will offer you flexible hours to ensure that they meet your needs.
Core duties would include:
• Attending clinics in Walk In Centres.
• Assessing and treating patients.
• Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
• Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure duties are complete.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
• Must be Independent Prescriber
• Valid NMC registration
• Current DBS (CRB)
• Excellent pay rates
• NHS Approved supplier by CPP, H T E and NHS Scotland for Medical Doctors, GPs and Nursing Staff
• Daily Payroll (Paid weekly)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Provide free mandatory training if required
• Fast Track registration and compliance
• 24 hour support service
• Friendly and ethical service, traditional one-to-one care
• Proven track record of 15 years in the market
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn up to £1,000