I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hailsham, East Sussex, England
* REGISTERED STAFF NURSE / SENIOR NURSE (RGN OR RMN)
* HAILSHAM, EAST SUSSEX (BN27)
* TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM EASTBOURNE
* EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY ON OFFER
* NURSING / DEMENTIA / MENTAL HEALTH CARE HOME
* EXCELLENT FAMILY RUN SUPERB STATE OF THE ART CARE GROUP
Beautiful, well presented, modern Nursing / Dementia / Mental Health Care Home is standing in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Hailsham, near Eastbourne. The home is very caring, homely for people with nursing care needs.
The home consists of care suites for people with moderate / severe Dementia. Personal and nursing care is provided 24/7, under the supervision of registered nurses.
Currently we wish to recruit Registered Staff Nurse or Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN). We seek enthusiastic, caring and compassionate registered Nurses to join our friendly, well organised team and manage the clinical needs of our service users by providing "person centred care"
Registered Staff Nurse or Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) duties include:
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to residents according to individual needs;
* Providing a high standard of direct nursing, companionship and personalised care to residents;
* Operating equipment and ordering and administering medication;
* Liaising with GPs, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and other members of the wider care team;
* Supervising the care staff to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times, especially in the absence of the duty manager or head of the floor;
* Implementing NMC code of conduct, scope of practice and home's policies and procedures;
These are fantastic opportunities for Registered Nurses to use your nursing and communication skills to provide hands on care and to lead the shift or assist a Senior Nurse. Care home or Hospital; experience is useful. Current NMC PIN number is required. Tiers 2 Sponsorship offered to overseas nurses with NMC PIN number.
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...