I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Crawley, West Sussex, England
Nursing 2000 are currently recruiting for highly experienced Band 5 Registered Nurses to cover shifts in the surrounding areas of West Sussex, East Sussex, Crawley & Horsham
We have a number of Early, Late, Long Day and Nights available from Monday to Sunday and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to fill a large number of AdHoc shifts.
• Must have at least minimum 6 months acute nursing experience
• Ideally have postgraduate qualification in Nursing
• Valid NMC pin
• Be proficient with all aspects of acute nursing
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Be reliable
• Be self motivated
• Be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills