The Neonatal ICU (NICU) department at West Middlesex University Hospital is looking for compassionate nurses with a genuine interest in neonatal nursing!
There are 12 cots in the NICU, where we care for the most premature babies and other babies who need the highest level of nursing and medical care.
– Nursing degree
– Newly Qualified WELCOME to apply
– NMC Pin Number
– Right to work in the UK
ABout the role:
- Work as a member of the team providing evidence based nursing care to infants and their families
- To ensure that the infant care is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated in accordance with the Neonatal Unit’s Philosophy of Family Centred Care
- To maintain an on-going welcoming, caring and safe environment for neonates and their families
- To have an understanding of all drugs used in the unit environment and to administer all medications (including intra-venous medications) in accordance with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) Guidelines, Directorate and Trust Policies
- Ensure that adequate precautions are taken to minimise the risk of crossinfection in relation to the safe disposal of body fluids including blood products.
- To develop and maintain clinical skills, knowledge and attitude
West Middlesex University Hospital, after being rebuilt in 2003, it is now a modern, award winning, state of the art hospital. Just out of the centre of London, this fantastic university hospital has the time and resources to help you progress in your career with training and development opportunities.
Isleworth is one of the cheapest areas to live in compared to the other areas in London. It is also well linked (in Zone 4!!) being 10 minutes from Isleworth and Syon Lane rail stations.
If you are interested in joining this AMAZING hospital please APPLY NOW for this job and I will contact you to arrange an interview.