I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Havant, Hampshire, England
* LEARNING DISABILITIES REGISTERED NURSES (RNLD) - DAYS OR NIGHTS
* £16.50 per hour (negotiable)
* NEAR HAVANT (PO7)
* PAID BREAKS, FREE UNIFORMS, FREE DBS, FREE HEALTH SCHEME
* 36 or 48 HOURS
* MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
Comfortable, spacious, well presented, friendly, homely Care Centre, specialises in caring and supporting adults and elderly service users who have been diagnosed with Mental Health Disorders, Dementia, Alzheimer's, and some Neurological conditions.
The clinical team develops care packages that maximise the individual potential of residents. Every resident is carefully assessed before the placement and care packages are reviewed on a regular basis. The quality of care at the Care Centre is underpinned by strong governance processes and the continual development of staff skills.
Currently we wish to recruit RNLD Staff Nurses for Days and one RNLD Nurse for Nights.
Your roll will be:
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care, which meets the individual needs of service users and the high standards expected in the care centre.
* You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
* To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and support to the residents.
* Administering of medication and filling MAR charts.
* Ability to manage a shift, supervising and monitoring care staff.
In return our client will offer you:
* 36 or 48 hours per week.
* Days or Nights shifts
* Regular paid training and update training
* Fantastic career path
* Competitive rate of pay
* Free DBS
* Free uniforms
* Free parking
* Free Private Health Care Insurance
* Employee assistance performance
* Shopping discounts
Please quote 103/Havant
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...