I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD )
Service type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions, learning disability or autistic spectrum disorder
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary : £27,000 per annum + £1,000 welcome bonus & excellent benefits package
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - depending on your preference
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. This facility provides a supportive, therapeutic, homely environment for adults with a mental health condition, Learning Disability or Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Candidates should be RMN or RNLD qualified.
- Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
- Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...