I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southampton, Hampshire, England
Inpatient Ward Nurse
Salary up to £28,000 + £4k for unsociable hours.
We are recruiting for an Inpatient Ward Nurse to join our existing dedicated and friendly team in Southampton. They offer surgery for many health needs, including hip and knee replacement, hernias, gall bladder surgery and cataracts. The specialties that they cover are endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, ophthalmology, oral surgery, orthopaedics, pain management, urology and ear, nose and throat.
The role is permanent for 37.5 hours per week - This includes weekends/nights/bank
In return for your dedication and professionalism, they are able to offer you an excellent working environment within our compact and friendly unit. You will be working in a calm and focus environment, ensuring that our patients receive high quality treatment quickly, in clean and comfortable
Key responsibilities include:
* Conducting basic ward duties as allocated by the Ward Manager, Shift Leader or the Senior Nurse on Duty
* To meet the standards required by the Company in providing a high quality service to patients.
To be successful in the role, you will:
* Have recent experience within a hospital environment
* NMC Registered
* Up to date sound clinical knowledge
* Good verbal / written communication skills
* Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to H & S
* Knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures.
* Ability to solve problems/ think literally/laterally
* Customer and performance orientation
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref 1359
The Theatre Managers that we represent tell us that one the of most challenging parts of their job is providing higher-quality care...