I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN )
Service type: Specialist Neurological Care Centre
Location : Greenwich - South East London
Salary : £16.14 per hour ( £31,500 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Part Time or Full Time Hours available
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly-qualified or experienced RMN, RGN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Neurological Care Centre in South East London. This facility provides specialist long-term person-centred care and support for adults who have a cognitive or behavioural impairment as a result of a neurological condition or brain injury. The hospital provides assessment, therapy and rehabilitation for these individuals in a person-centred and supportive environment. They care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative. Newly-qualified nurses are welcome to apply as a full preceptorship and mentorship programme is provided.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...