I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ashford, Kent, England
RGN / RMN / RNLD Registered Nurse - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service: Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £15.30 per hour (£29,800 per annum) + excellent benefits package including a Welcome Bonus of £1,000
Hours : Full-Time or Part-Time hours available - depending on preference,
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further information : We are currently looking for qualified, skilled and enthusiastic nurses to work within a specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre based in Ashford, Kent. This service provides person-centred inpatient and rehabilitation care for adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions, on both short-term and long-term stays. The focus of the service is to provide rehabilitation to independent living and also for those who can no longer live in their own homes; they are encouraged to make independent choices about their own care and all aspects of life at the centre.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a multi-disciplinary team delivering excellent standards of care and rehabilitation; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses who wish to make a difference and become part of a great service and a great team.
This service is currently offering a £1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the company as well as many other great benefits, listed below.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...