I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
We are a national healthcare recruitment company acting for National & Regional Care Home Providers.
We are instructed by a varied and wide range of providers to urgently seek new Full Time and Part Time (subject to a minimum of 20 hours pw) Nurses to join their respective teams.
Excellent rates of pay are assured
Pay ranges between £15.50 - £20.00 per hour (dependent upon job role and experience)
Various benefits on offer including:
- Golden ‘hello’ payment (up to £2000)
- Annual training allowance
- Local subsidised accommodation provided
- Annual loyalty payment
- Pension scheme
- Free annual NMC registration
No agency nor recruitment fees are payable by the applicant, as these are collected by us from our clients.
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff.
- To take management responsibility for shift as directed.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs and reevaluate as conditions change
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients' vital signs and medical information
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
- 1st Level Nurse – RMN, RGN, RNLD or 2nd Level Nurse with proven skills and knowledge and practice within a competency framework
- Satisfactory DBS Check and check against ISA list
- Experience of professional development over last 2 years
- Participate in external assessment, internal reviews and in nursing/CHC assessments, audit structures.
- Participate in the supervisory process in consultation with the manager.
- Undertake delegated quality assurance processes (Medication Audits, Nutritional Audits).
- Implement and maintain clinical documentary evidence in Timelines as required.
- Assist in the quality assurance processes (medication audits, nutritional audits etc.)
- To actively participate in the development and implementation of teaching programmes, both theory and practical.
- Actively participate in the quality assurance processes through external inspections from Health, Local Authority and CQC.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...