I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
The North London Clinic provides a full care pathway from medium secure, low secure to a locked rehabilitation wing. The full multidisciplinary team works with men who have a diagnosis of mental disorder and associated challenging behaviour.
* To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
* To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
* The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
To be successful as a RMN, you'll need:
* A RMN or RNLD qualification
* A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
* The drive to learn and develop
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Working for Partnerships in Care as a Qualified Nurse has just got better, you will receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service with us. All this for just choosing to progress your Nursing career with Partnerships in Care.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* A contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Private Dental Cover
* Flexible Benefits Packages
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* NMC Payment in full
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.