I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southgate, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
* A driven and dynamic Nurse?
* An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
* Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
* Ready for a new challenge?
* Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
About our Priory Hospital
Set back within landscaped gardens in a secluded part of Southgate, the tranquil environment of the Priory Hospital North London specialises in the treatment of mental health problems including addiction rehabilitation.
Offering calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 50 service users, including separate facilities for up to 18 young people, personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team alongside the use of a range of therapies.
What we'd like to offer you:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.