I’m currently looking for NMC Registered nurses to work in Acute Medicine Unit at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We offer a professional environment where all staff have excellent education, coaching, mentoring, training and development opportunities. They offer an extensive range of acute healthcare services at Basildon University Hospital, Orsett Hospital and the St Andrew’s Centre in Billericay. Basildon is the largest town in the borough of Basildon in the county of Essex, England. It lies 32 miles east of Central London, 11 miles south of the city of Chelmsford and 10 miles west of Southend-on-Sea.
- 5 % uplift of £1095.45 totalling £23,004.45 per annum on basic salary
- Free accommodation for 1 month to the value of £450.00
- Flight to the UK
- 6 Month Preceptorship programme
- Discounted gym membership at the Kingswood Gym
- 27 days annual leave rising to 33 (qualifying periods apply)Paid Bank Holidays
- Annual performance review
- Access to NHS benefits including which has a range of discounts available, holidays, flights, hotels, insurance etc.
- Training and development
Interview day: 22nd of February
NMC Pin number OR ielts level 7 required or OET level B.
Don’t miss out this opportunity and CLICK APLLY.