I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £15.65 - £16.50 per hour
Hours: 33 or 44 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a passionate and patient focused Registered Nurse to work for one of the UK's most respected care providers. This prominent organisation is well known for their person-centred approach to care and the fantastic living conditions they provide to all residents.
As a Registered Nurse you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Promoting independence by developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents' physical, social and psychological needs
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management- ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Ensuring all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Supporting, guiding, mentoring junior staff in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- A valid NMC Pin/Awaiting an NMC Pin
- A strong knowledge of CQC regulations and NMC guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Ability to lead and develop junior/support staff
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- A passion and desire to work with elderly and dementia patients
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
- Referral bonus
- 2-week induction program
- Exceptional welcome bonus (where applicable)
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...