I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Crewe, Cheshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £14.35 per hour
Hours: 33 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a passionate and patient focused Registered Nurse to work for one of the UK's most respected care providers. This prominent organisation is well known for their person-centred approach to care and the fantastic living conditions they provide to all residents.
As a Registered Nurse you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Promoting independence by developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents' physical, social and psychological needs
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management- ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Ensuring all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Supporting, guiding, mentoring junior staff in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- A valid NMC Pin/Awaiting an NMC Pin
- A strong knowledge of CQC regulations and NMC guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Ability to lead and develop junior/support staff
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- A passion and desire to work with elderly and dementia patients
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
- Referral bonus
- 2-week induction program
- Exceptional welcome bonus (where applicable)
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England£ 20 - 40 Per hourContract...Posted 12th February 2018
£ 20 - 40 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 12th February 2018Closes 12th March 2018Ref BWB5
We are currently seeking multiple trained general nurses with hospital experience for immediate placement in Lincolnshire. We have ...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref SSN
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse who will instil a culture of continuous improvement through dialogue with In P...
County Meath, Meath, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th February 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 12th February 2018Closes 19th February 2018Ref NO-190-3
A Nursing Home in County Meath who are well established are searching for a Staff NurseKind, Caring and Compassionate these Registe...
London, Greater London, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref QUE/RGN/RS
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.There's care - and then there's Barchester c...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland£ 15.00 - 15.00 Per hourBank...Posted 31st January 2018
£ 15.00 - 15.00 Per hourFull timeBank...Posted 31st January 2018Closes 28th February 2018Ref Req/448417
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNGlasgowFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities available Are you a qualified nurs...