I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Job Title: PIP Disability Analyst
Role Description: Functional Medical Assessments by Registered Health Professionals
Base Location: Cambourne
Starting Salary: £32,000 per annum + bonuses + benefits + overtime opportunities
Hours: Full-time (5 days per week, Mon-Fri)
Our client company is a leading UK health provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessments and reporting, working in line with Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines.
To support their continued growth we are offering exciting new opportunities for qualified Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join an established Multi-Professional team.
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an Assessment Centre
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report
- You would be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two week period; followed by an individualised 12-16 week training package to support you through the learning curve.
Employee Benefit Package:
- Attractive working hours (Monday-Friday - No nights, weekends or bank holidays)
- 28 days' holiday incl. bank holidays (plus an additional day for each year of service for first 5years)
- Bonus which can exceed £500 per month
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses
- Company phone and laptop provided to all staff
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week)
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Weekend overtime options available
- Invites to internally funded social events
- Industry leading training and designated clinical manager
- Professional indemnity cover for nurses, occupational therapists and paramedics
- Revalidation support for nurses
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway
- You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner
- Strong computer and IT skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Skills in report writing is beneficial
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.