I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Job Title: Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNM)
Salary: £15.00 per hour + benefits
Hours: Full or Part time considered
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a caring, compassionate and committed Registered Nurse to work for one of the UK's leading providers of elderly, dementia and residential care. This prominent organisation has an outstanding reputation for the exceptional care it provides right across the UK.
As a Registered Nurse you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Producing and implementing exceptional care plans that are suited to residents' needs
- Administering medication in line with NMC and company procedures
- Ensuring the home is compliant with CQC regulations
- Supporting Senior/Managerial staff in the day to day running of the home
- Ensuring all actions within the home adhere to the NMC code of practice
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- A valid NMC Pin/Awaiting an NMC Pin
- A strong knowledge of CQC regulations and NMC guidelines
- Ability to lead and develop junior/support staff
- A passion and desire to work with elderly and dementia patients
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Regular vouchers that can be used in restaurants, cinemas and high street stores
- Revalidation support
- Industry leading CPD training
- Fantastic scope for career development and promotion
- Excellent working environment
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...