I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sale, Greater Manchester, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Salary: Circa £14.50 per hour (Circa £30,000 per annum)
Hours: Full or part time considered - Days & Nights available - 12 hour shifts
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a hardworking and passionate NMC Registered Nurse to work for a leading provider of person centred services that empower people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Illness, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviours. This prominent provider offers a supportive, and encouraging environment that allows effective care, rehabilitation and recovery to take place at the service users' own pace.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be at the frontline of the service, providing exceptional patient centred care to all residents. General duties include:
- Carrying out procedures for assessment of residents' needs and ensuring care plans are implemented and monitored, so as to meet their physical and emotional requirements
- Carrying out all procedures relating to the personal care and nutritional needs of residents, dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Ensuring record keeping and documentation meets relevant legal and statutory requirements as well as best practice
- Co-operating with other members of the Multi-Disciplinary team to ensure a safe environment is maintained for the Service Users
- Keeping up to date with relevant professional development
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Full unconditional registration with the NMC
- Ability to work in partnership with relatives, carers and other health / social care professionals to develop, implement and continuously strive to improve the standards of care for residents
- Ability to represent the professional integrity of the service at all times, adhering to the policies and procedures set by the company.
- Ability to promote and demonstrate effective teamwork and act as a role model for other staff; ensuring high standards of care are delivered and leading by example
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- Paid breaks
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Funded health insurance (after 1 years' service)
- First year's NMC costs paid for
- DBS paid for
- 5.6 weeks annual leave with the opportunity to earn extra
- Access to company pension scheme
- Opportunity to undertake preceptorship with the service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...