I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aultbea, Achnasheen, Highland, Scotland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNMH)
Location: Aultbea, Ross-shire
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Full or part time hours available - Days & Nights
Contract Type : Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking a committed and patient focused Registered Nurse to work for one of Scotland's most respected independent care providers. Based on the West Coast of the Scottish Highlands in Ross-shire, this fully compliant service is well known for its relationship-centred approach to care and the stunning living conditions they provide to all residents.
As a Registered Nurse you will be at the frontline of the home providing exceptional care and support to all residents. General duties will include:
- Providing leadership and support to care staff and acting as a champion for resident's safety and dignity.
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing of processes.
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensuring that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Ensuring that clear accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the resident's individual needs.
- Communicating with staff, residents, relatives, visitors, and other professionals in order to ensure a co-ordinated approach to resident's care.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.
Brackley, Northamptonshire, England£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th February 2018
£ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th February 2018Closes 15th March 2018Ref JHCH/UNMMHN/YJ
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.At Barchester, we want our residents to get ...
St Austell, Cornwall, England£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th February 2018
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 9th February 2018Closes 9th March 2018Ref RESICORNWALLGOODCQC38K
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER £ 38 K -GOOD CQC - EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT POST GREAT POTENTIAL Job Description Residential Manager Cornwall £ 38...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland£ 18 - 30 Per hourContractPosted 5th February 2018
£ 18 - 30 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th February 2018Closes 5th March 2018Ref Req/446239
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMNFull Time - Days or Nights availableTemp and Perm opportunities availableAre you a qualified nurse lookin...
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 8th March 2018Ref RN
We are seeking someone to join our team who will bring an enthusiasm for nursing older people. You will be working within the team ...